Hello, I'm Thomas.
Originating from Herentals, a city in Belgium, I now live in Destelbergen which is right next to Ghent, together with my wife Ellen and our two sons, Arthur and Louis.
I'm an embedded software engineer working for Qorvo inc.
I enjoy walking, hiking, and running in nature. I'm a maker and electronics hobbyist, I like to build things.
You can find the 3d designs I share on my thingiverse user page
I also have a GitHub account, with some past projects.
Stuff I can get weirdly enthusiastic about
- Microhydro electricity/power generation
- Home assistant
- 3D printing
- embedded controllers
- TDD, Unit/regression/automated testing
- Hierarchical state machines
- Dell XPS15 laptop
- Logitech M570 trackballs
- Apple mini keyboards (USB, without numpad)
- Prusa MK3s
- Glue gun
- Stereo metallurgical microscope
- Ubuntu, armbian, buildroot
- Raspberry pi's